- Did I tell you Windows stinks? It does. Badly.
- Start working on do-it-yourself Christmas cards in
April, not November.
- If you need to do anything that involves printing
avoid doing it with Windows.
- Don't make jokes about starving artists. (At least
not in front of an artist.)
- Sometimes the best computer for the job is something
everyone else thinks was last year's garbage five years ago.
- I remember now that I got into 3D graphics years ago,
because I can't draw a straight line to save my life.
The PDF Files
Since I didn't have time to do color this time, have your
kids color in the Chadboarder picture and send it to me
and and I'll post the pictures on the website. I may even
pick one to use on next year's Christmas cards, but no promises.
PD. POL. ADV. Paid for by Ken Jennings (R) Campaign. Approved by Ken Jennings.